San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
August 17, 1994
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Linda Gorman, and Joni Shirley.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of June 15.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance as of August 10 was $10,208.25 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The President noted that Jim Doering, Ramona Pagel, and the Glusacs thanked SDIAC for the Awards Dinner.
- The President reported that the subsidy for the all-comers series was $650, including $150 for the Association Championship.
- The Shirleys reported on the USATF Masters Track & Field Championships in Eugene.
- Gorman presented a check for $254.14 from the Association Junior Olympics meet.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:05 p.m.