San Diego USATF
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
2820 Camino del Rio South 130
January 19, 2005
- President Graeme Shirley called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. In addition to the President, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Kettrell Berry, Philip Dunn, Paul Greer, Thom Hunt, Lillian Mahoney, Jennifer Nanista, Sharon Powell, Rahn Sheffield, and Wes Williams. Guests were Paul Baumhoefner and Elizabeth Tate.
- Treasurer Lolitia Bache reported that the checking account balance was $10,823.09 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- Sheffield reported that the Aztec Invitational will be March 19.
- Dunn gave an update on the 30 km USA Race Walk Championships January 23 at the Chula Vista marina. A field of 20 is expected. A pre-race dinner will be held at the Olympic Training Center.
- Hunt stated that there will be a Championship Long Distance Carnival the evening of May 7 at Patrick Henry High School.
- Shirley reported that 2005 Association membership was 275, slightly ahead of last year’s record pace.
- Bache led a discussion of the Awards luncheon, rescheduled to February 13.
- The meeting adjourned at 7:24 p.m.