San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
June 17, 1998
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Ed Oleata, Patty Oleata, Bob Sieben and Jim Skelly.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of April 22.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance was $5096.13 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The Board unanimously approved a motion by Shirley to authorize Bernard spending up to $1500 for a new Chronomix or the equivalent.
- California Track & Running will be distributed to clubs. Currently 500 are in the office. The magazine claims to be distributed to all USATF registrants.
- The Board unanimously approved a motion by Ed Oleata to not support Brian Culley's cross country series and to not have the SDIAC Championship race part of that series.
- Ed Oleata reported on the State CIF meet. Monique Henderson (53.41), Andria Booker (40-¼), and Tracy O'Hara (12-8) won.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:25 p.m.