San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 19, 1988
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Cindy Cohagen, Jeff Rigdon, Jerry Shipman, Bill Stock, and Judy Stolpe.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of August 17.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance was $ while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The following have expressed interest in attending the National Convention: Lolitia Bache, Ken Bernard, Cindy Cohagen, Graeme Shirley, Cameron Stevenson, and Judy Stolpe.
- The Board discussed the 1989 SDIAC Grand Prix. The Board unanimously approved Rigdon's motion to rename the series as the TAC/San Diego Challenge Series. The Board discussed the method of scoring.
- The Board approved holding the Junior Olympics Cross Country Championships in conjunction with the Association Cross Country Championships. Linda Gorman will be the co-meet director.
- The President reported that he has purchased a six-inch Zetachron as authorized for $1695.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:50 p.m.