San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
June 15, 1994
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:35 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Joni Shirley and Jim Skelly.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of April 20.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance as of May 10 was $8713.42 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The President informed the Board that the June 24 all-comers meet would serve as the Association Championship.
- The Board commended Lolitia Bache for her efforts in producing the Association Junior Olympics Championships. The Board discussed next year's meet.
- The Board unanimously approved a motion by the President to provide a $100 subsidy for each of the five regular all-comers meets plus $200 (plus parking) for the Association Championship. SDIAC will register athletes at the Championship.
- The Board discussed the upcoming Cross Country Championship series. No more meetings will be held.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:59 p.m.